I am a highly creative and multi-talented professional with 10+ years in IT Project Managment. I have extensive experience with many different forms of project management such as the Agile development system and am PMP Certified and a Certified Scrum Master. This experience includes managing many high level information technology projects, business process modeling, influencing stakeholders, training, analytics, consulting, and requirements gathering. I am a dynamic team player with supervisor experience.
I have a Masters in Business Administration and Bachelors of Science in IT and have experience as an Agile Coach; but have learned much more from life and work experience, running a small business, being a published author, and owning and operating a Scottsdale Professionals group of over 1,200 members. I am a dynamic team player highly skilled in all communication and collaboration techniques. I am a rare combination of business and technical understanding, project management, design and marketing and communication experience with the ability to quickly learn new skills. I am currently employed full time at SRP as and am open to senior project manager positions only that match this average salary range via Glassdoor.com.
- Successful project management and implementation of complex IT projects affecting multiple systems and technologies.
- 187% Increase in quality members and engagement of local Scottsdale Meetup group in less than 1 year. This included marketing efforts, launch of a new web site, recruiting new members and assistant organizers, sales to local venues and sponsorship deals and discounts; while planning, organizing, and executing fun and engaging events.
- Has ran a profitable Arizona web design/marketing business for 11+ years
- Design, SEO, Social Media, content management and server administration of two-time award winning AZGFD.gov web portal receiving over 13,687,000 pageviews per year
- Communication campaigns including over 3 million web video views, 25% increase in e-mail subscribers, and increase of 15,000 social media followers
- Key Player in InsideSRP intranet Homepage redesign and implementation, including creation and implementation of several innovative and interactive features and functionality.
If we are a good fit I look forward to hearing from you by commenting below or via my Linkedin profile.
Brian Ference, MBA, PMP, CSM